Dromkskin NS

Client
St. Peter’s NS Board of Management

Location
Dromiskin, Co. Louth

This extension is essentially comprised of one new classroom along with some ancillary accommodation. As we were able to place the addition at the school entrance, we were also able to improve school Reception arrangements and administrative control.

The school is situated within the curtilage of 2 protected structures; The Church of St. Peter and St. Paul (1926) and the old Dromiskin National School (1927). A previous “RC church and National School House” also existed on site however only a wall remnant remains.